Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We're Gypsies

So it's 5:30 p.m, and I ask Kodi what she wants to eat for dinner, and... well this is how it went..

  • Kodi Lynn: I want my dinner at home Mom.
  • Me: Home? Where is home baby?
  • Kodi Lynn: I don't know where my home is Mom?
  • Me: Well when we get back from Florida and California, we can go home.
  • Kodi Lynn: I want Daddy to take me home after Nana takes me to Disneyland.
  • Me: O.k that might work.
  • Kodi Lynn: O.k I want my home Mom!

She said all of this with the most serious face. She randomly asks to go home but I just laugh and say o.k soon friend. I never really guessed that this might be hard on her and that she is ready for a room of her own. I feel like gypsies making camp here and there. I want to go "home" too! Hopefully this vacation will help pass the time quickly. Well I better go make dinner.

5 comments:

Letti said...

Kids know so much more than we think they do. Kodi I love you.

Anonymous said...

That's the truth. I think she will be fine when we come out there and she can play with Cole. She really misses them.

Amelia said...

It's hard to be between homes :( The good news is that you're going to your moms and then Easter, then Degers b-day...and being in California...lots of cool stuff to pass the time! :)

apee said...

ahh we miss you too! come home to cali

Grandma d said...

How much longer do you have before your home is completed? Tiff, God Bless you,Bobby,and the kids you're doing so wonderful.
Grandma d