Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BLOND MOMENT!

OK I had the biggest blond moment today. Bobby and I took the kids McDonald's for lunch today, because of the indoor play place. Well when the lunch was all over and we were leaving I wanted to go out the side door, but Bobby told me to go out the front, I asked why and he told me "O.K use that door." So I go to the door, and as soon as I push on the door... "Whee Whoo, Whee Whoo". And the yellow letters materialize. "Emergency Exit Alarm Will Sound" Right! Of course. How did I not notice. Where was Bobby? Standing way on the other side of the building, laughing at me. Could my day get more embarrassing? Oh yeah! So on the way home Bobby gets a call from Craig who is telling him that McDonald's called to say that they got our licence plate #, and owe them a $15.00 fine for setting off the alarm. So I get upset, call Rob to ask if they can do that, and complain about it all the way home. Come to find out Craig made it all up, and Bobby knew about it. Uggghhh! Such a blond day.

4 comments:

lynda said...

That's sooo funny, Tiffany!

Jill said...

I REALLY needed that laugh - thanks Tiff!

Tasha said...

But, really funny!

Dasha said...

hahahha, wait.....no, still laughing, can't help it!