Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Coming soon to a city near you...

Can't a secret ever be kept? Can't I ever surprise you? (This is directed to those antsy Bowlers!) Well here you go. My dates for California! I was going to surprise you all but it has been leaked out by to many people. Yeah I found out. I won't name names, but you know who you are! ;) Anyways, I am leaving for Florida on the 21st of March, to spend Easter with my mom. I plan on being there for 2 weeks. My mom has pushed a trip back so that she will be there for the first week, and gone for 2 days on a traded trip. I will be hangin' out with my step dad John. We should have a lot of fun. I plan on arriving in California on the 5th, 6th, or 7th. Which ever day is best to fly stand-by. Monday, the 7th is the date that will probably work out the best. Weekends are very hard to fly. Let's just hope the spring break crowd doesn't mess up my travel plans. So Rob have the t.v room, and Lexus ready. Hey I'm going to need a car!... lol. So who's going to pick me up?

5 comments:

Letti said...

Can't you come sooner...lol I miss you guys. I can pick you up but I am sure my mom and dad will.

apee said...

I can too in the big ol' mama wagon!

Sydney said...

YaY I can't wait I Miss you Guys!!!

Tasha said...

YEAH!!! I am happy to hear this. How long do you get to come? I am sure all your California family are SOOOO excited!

Grandma d said...

Wish I was coming to California to see you. Would love to see the kids. Allan is having knee surgery on the 2nd of April so bad dates for me.
I love you lots.
Grandma d