Sunday, March 16, 2008

Practice makes... Umm better

A close up.

Part not straight, and a little lose on the right.

But how cute is she from the front! I love that you can see her face. That is until her bangs fall down. They always do.

Well as every one knows Kodi Lynn is the cutest in braids! It has been long over due that I learn how to do it myself. Yup... Up until now Nan, Letti, or Lynda has been making my little girl look this sweet. We will soon be on our own, and if I want to keep her in the cute little french braids that I know and love, I must learn how, and soon! So here are some pictures of my very first try. I know I need a lot of practice.

7 comments:

Tasha said...

YEAH! Way to go Tiff. They look so cute. Her face is so darling in the front with those braids. She is looking a little older. So sad. But, so cute!

Jessica said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!

Dasha said...

oh, man, when i saw her face, it brought tears to my eyes. She's getting so big and i miss her face so much. I just want to give hugs and sqeeze her tight. I won't recognize her next time i see her in person.

heart nan said...

Tiffany the stylist...good job. I used to practice on my girls hair while they were watching tv.
I miss all of your faces, and I'm so thankful your not dying anymore.
heart, nan

Anonymous said...

Ha ha me too! Thanks Nan! Thats totally how I get her to stay still to. If I put on Max and Ruby, I got a good 30 min.

Sydney said...

Tiff i Love her hair it's so cute, when you come out her you can practice on me.. I have alot of hair to work with though..lol

Grandma d said...

Is this the sweetest face ever?