Monday, March 3, 2008

Forgive my Absence

This was such a cool park. It's at an old Santa Fe Depot. It's huge! Kodi Lynn had so much fun, and Deegers liked the real trains going by. This was so cute. The kids were getting cabin fever, so I took them outside to get some air. Kodi wanted to help Degan walk around. He loved it. He wouldn't even come back to me. He loved being the center of his big sister's attention. We went to "Wazoo's" tonight. It's a big bounce house. Kodi and Carys had so much fun.
Sorry I have not been blogging this past week. My sister left for home yesterday. :.( Tad, Amelia, and the kids came down to hang out with us. :) We are having fun spending all our time with Daddy, but are ready for some home cooked food! We are going back to Craig and Lynda's tomorrow. We wish Bobby could come home with us. The week goes by slow without him. Here are some pictures I've taken in the past week so you can see what we've been up too.

3 comments:

lynda said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun. We definitely miss you though! The girls are going to go crazy when they see you guys tomorrow!!!

Letti said...

How fun. I love the train park. Where is it at exactly? Before long Degan is going to be walking.

Tasha said...

I am glad you are having fun with lots of visitors. That train park looked awesome. Tanner would LOVE it. It is nice to get out and do things with people and have a change up from time to time. I am glad you had so much fun.