Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just Beachy!

My mom and I took the kids to the beach yesterday, and they had a blast. Kodi Loved running after the seagulls, and Degan loved the sand. We spent about 2 hours soaking up the sun (with 45 SPF sunscreen!), and enjoying the beautiful day! Kodi loved finding seashells along the beach, which she carefully put in her bucket. Along with all that sand. Ha ha. I could not quite grasp her method for this.
This was actually taken the day before. We had lunch at the beach. Degan is high-tailing-it to the water. I actually heard people say they wish there weren't any waves. Are you kidding? That waves! We could have been at a lake, the waves were so small!

2 comments:

Letti said...

So cute. I love the way Kodi is so serious about those shells. Degan is getting so big. I can't wait to see him.

apee said...

They are such cuties! I'm so jealous you are in FL at the beach. I wanna come!