Thursday, March 6, 2008

Baby it's cold out side!

Below is Livee's snow egg :) Today it snowed! It started to snow around noon today, and didn't stop until dark. We got 6 1/2 inches! I could not believe it! Yesterday was soooooo warm. I had a short sleeved shirt on, and we took the kids to the creek to play in the water. Kodi Lynn did not know what to do when she saw it all. She was almost afraid of it. I tried to get her to go outside, but she would only shake her head no. All of the kids were so excited, running around screaming, while she sat at the bed watching Max and Ruby (her new fav.). Finally Uncle Cody called with a fun challenge for the Carmack girls... Who can build the largest snow egg? Well the girls got all dressed up again to go out side to make their eggs, and in a couple of min. Kodi thought she would give it a try. She LOVED it! She ran around eating the fresh snow and screaming with Miles. Finally she had to come in because her hands were freezing. ( Dasha, I know she should have had gloves on, but I did not have any. We had to make the best of it!) Degan on the other hand HATED it! I set him in the snow, and he instantly started screaming. Of course I had to get a picture of him, which only made it worse. It was pretty fun, but I am ready for it to be warm tomorrow. I'm like my mom. I love the sun!

4 comments:

Dasha said...

oh, man!!! i can't believe that it snowed out there, how crazy! Yeah, judging by that pic of Deagan, he really didn't like it. Poor baby, he's like:"what the heck is this wet cold stuff?" Oh yeah, where are the mittens on Kodi, j/k...:) Ok, sorry to say this, but looking at these pics makes me miss you guys more, so i'm done looking at your blog...well maybe just for a few days when i get over missing you guys. I need to take a pic of Lana's new hair and post it for you. She looks so different!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too! I'll call you soon!

Tasha said...

You really have the best family. Cody calling and challenging with the best snow egg . . . so funny! Hopefully your kids enjoyed it in the end, although Deagan really didn't look like he liked it much at all. They are such cuties!!

The Norris Family said...

How fun!! I wish we had snow days in CA! We miss you guys! Looks like you had fun!