Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lions, Tigers, and Bears...

Oh my...Today we all went to the Tampa Zoo. Which was a lot of fun. Kodi Lynn walked pretty much the entire way. Which made having a double stroller pretty pointless! Degan Loved the manatee exhibit. He pointed at everything, and squealed at all of the fish. As soon as Kodi Lynn would find an animal in a habitat, that would be enough,and on to the next. "Another animal now." She just had to see it all. We ended our stay at the playground. The kids Loved playing in the water area. What kid doesn't right! Another great day here in Florida. Tomorrow I think we'll just take it easy and hang out at home. It's so lame, but these two twitter-patted birds really made me miss Bobby. This bird sat right in the walk way of the aviary. Not the best place to build a nest. Which almost every bird there was doing just that. It was really cool to see all the different types of birds building nests. What would a park be without a carousel? Leave it to Kodi Lynn to make this the "Must Do" of the day. Degan loving the water! She had no fear feeding the goats. They were so docile. One came right up to me and rested it's head on my shoulder. It wanted to be scratched behind the ears like a big ol' dog! It was so funny!

5 comments:

Letti said...

How fun. Looks like you will need to buy Kodi a goat in Texas.

Tasha said...

So fun!! It looks like your stay in Florida has been very fun. I love all the pictures. Zoo, beach, fun Easter day! Sounds fabulous to me. I love Kodi's Easter dress by the way. It is SO cute!! You always have your kids dressed darling. I am glad it is all going so nicely out there. Keep enjoying and having fun!

apee said...

Tif how do I get your blog to appear on my dashboard?

Anonymous said...

April, go to Customize and click on add element. Pick Link list, and fill out the info on the spaces provided.
Example:
Title: My fav. Blogs
New Site URL: http://www.thebowlerkids.blogspot.com
New Site Name: Tiff's Blog
Click save and that should do the trick. Call me and I'll help you over the phone if this does not work.

Jessica said...

What a great summer vacation for you and the kids..looks like so much fun!