Saturday, March 22, 2008

"Kitty not nice a me!"

The Culprit

The Victim

Here we are at my mom's house ready to leave for Target, when I hear Kodi Lynn scream. She comes running up to me with a big gash under her eye. I, naturally, sucked the air out of the room, and called for my mom. Blue-Leo (the cat) had scratched Kodi Lynn when she went to pet him. We cleaned it up with peroxide, and some put liquid band-aid on it. It's still really swollen and red, but I think it should be o.k. I just hope it doesn't scar. Does anyone have an idea what to do to prevent a scar?

7 comments:

Sydney said...

Omg she's getting so big I can't wait to see you guys... and don't worry when you come out to Cali we don't have any animals that could do that..lol

Amelia said...

Blue-leo isn't as patient as Buddy-Cheeto. Geez...poor girl!:(
oh, I always see commercials for Mederma, I haven't used it, but maybe you could start there.

Jessica said...

When I had surgery on my neck I was so worried about a scar, I started with vitamin E oil when it was new, then I used Mederma (they make one for kids), and this summer if there is a scar, keep sunscreen on it. They say the first year of a scar is the most important to protect it.

Letti said...

neosporin works good and like the others said lots of sunscreen.

Tasha said...

Oh my!!! That is quite the scratch. Poor Kodi. Just don't let her peel the scab off and it probably won't scar. And put neosporin on it too. That really does help.

The Norris Family said...

how sad! poor kodi!
bryse is trying to copy kodi....he scratched his face bad...almost in the exact same spot

Grandma d said...

Oh Kody I'm so sorry about your scratch. Tell mom to put NeoSporen on it and it will heal fast and maybe it won't scar. Love you honey. Be good.
Love
Grandma d