Sunday, September 21, 2008

You Break It, You've Bought It!

So when I was at Lynda's house last Sunday, I asked her to take me to that little secret store she has in her town. Well we were walking around looking at all of the little treasures, and I picked up a canister to look at it. As soon as I lifted it up the dang lid slid off and fell on the shelf, and the nob (or what ever it is called) popped off. Can you believe it? I had been telling Kodi Lynn the entire time not to touch things, because they will break. So I had to buy it, because as soon as you walk in the store there is a sign that says... "You break it, you buy it!". In RED!

6 comments:

Sallie said...

The are super cute. Can you possibly put a drawer know on it? I've been looking for some cute white canisters too.

Sallie said...

SORRY, I MEANT KNOB

Jessica said...

At least you broke something cute, that you could use!!

Tasha said...

So sad!! I am always worried something like that is going to happen to me too. At least they are really cute. Hopefully you can figure out how fix the knob. But, I really do like them :)

Rowdy Family said...

hee hee. They are really cute though

apee said...

you probably broke them on purpose so you'd have an excuse to tell Bobby! hee hee