Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Progress Report

I am feeling better today. Yay! Actually I am feeling better than I thought I would. Last night Bobby even took me on a date. We went to a movie. I looked horrible and walked like an old lady, but it was nice to be of the couch. Nights are the hardest for me right now. It is hard to get comfortable, so I sleep on the couch, sort of sitting up. It's all of that trapped air that gets under my ribs, and makes laying down difficult. I woke up with a little more energy this morning, and happy that I get my kids back today. Thanks again Lynda for taking them. I think that a lot of my recovery has to do with all of the quiet time. Thanks everyone for you calls and messages. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

2 comments:

Letti said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. Remember not to over do it.

Tasha said...

I am so glad you are progressing so quickly!! I hope having your kids back won't make it too hard to finish recovering. I agree with Letti, don't over do it. I am glad you were able to get out of the house and go see a movie with Bobby last night. It always helps to get out.