Saturday, September 13, 2008

<3 My Heart is in California <3

Bobby took Degan to California for the weekend. He went to a close family friends funeral today. She will be greatly missed. It is just sad that the world lost such a wonderful women. We were thinking about going as a family, but it was just to much driving for only 3 days. I wish I could have gone, to be there for Kathy. She is doing so much for the family. She has the biggest heart. Kathy is such a giving and kind person. Kathy if you read this... I am so sorry, and wish I could be there for you. All of us out here do! The Angels planting flowers story brought me to tears. What an amazing gesture. My heart is with my family in California.

4 comments:

lynda said...

So sweet, Tiffany. I wish I could've been there too.

Tasha said...

When I saw Bobby at Church yesterday I just smiled knowing how nice it must have been to Kathy to have him there. Then when I read Letti's blog this morning it made me tear up again. How nice of you to send him and Degan to bring some peace and support to Kathy. I am sure she feels your love just as much knowing you made the sacrifice to let Bobby go. What a neat family you are!

Tasha said...

PS What is the Angel's planting flower story?

Rowdy Family said...

Tiff, we definitely felt your love here. Thanks for sharing your boys. We love you!