Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy thoughts, postive enregy, and Lots of LOVE!

Thank you everyone for your prayers, and all of the phone calls. I appreciate all of the support, happy thoughts, positive energy, and unconditional love that can make anything better. I had such a wonderful support system last night.

  • My friend Rachel was there helping me, and distracting me from all of the tests, and waiting. She held my hand and gave me encouragement when I though that I might lose it. (I am not good with these situations)
  • Bobby rushed home from an away trip to be there when I came out from surgery. He sat with me all nigh, which was not easy, because he now has the stomach virus I had :.( He made sure to call my Mom, sister, and his Mom, so that they could pass it along to all of you. He is so good to me.
  • Kath, Letti, and Syd led the family in a family prayer for me last night, which I truly felt (all 23!). Their thought were with me the whole time.
  • Thank you Carmacks for taking my kids for a few days. I miss them terribly, but know that I can't be my best for them. I know they will be happy to be with their cousins for a short vaca.
  • And, all of the texts, emails, blog shout-outs, and phone calls from everyone has been truly heartwarming.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for your positive energy, Love, and Support.

7 comments:

Letti said...

I am glad that you felt our prayer. You have a lot of people that care about you. I just wish I was closer so that I can help out more. I feel so helpless.

Anonymous said...

I know if you could be here you would Letti! It's the thought that counts! Don't feel bad. Happy thoughts remember.

Kellie said...

I glad to hear you are doing better, let me know if you did anything. Three hours is not that long of a drive.

apee said...

I talked to Amelia last night and she told me. I'm so glad you are ok, how scary! I had the same stomach virus as you last week too. Horrible! I feel for Bobby too! Take care of yourself girl. I'll call you sometime this week. I have my surgery tomorrow, so maybe wed? love ya!

Tasha said...

Keep resting and hanging in there while you recover. I am thinking and praying for you!! I am glad that things are going okay and that you do have such an awesome family. You are definatly LOVED by a whole lot of people!!!! (me included!)

Jessica said...

Glad you are better! Looks like you will have some more time on your hands to blog :-) Just kiddin, hope Bobby is feeling better soon too!

Amelia said...

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU! Hope you feel better soon and thanks for talking me through this stomach flu thing...even though you just got out of surgery!! haha!! :)