Saturday, August 30, 2008

Very, very sad : (

My good friend Gabby told me about this family, the Neilson's. The Mother and Father were involved in a plane crash,earlier this week. They both have 80% of their bodies covered in burns. They have 4 small children staying with their families in Utah. Her friends and family all have blogs dedicated to their recovery. Try to check them out. Her sister's blog is the most helpful. http://blog.cjanerun.com/ There is also the Benefit Blog where you can make a donation for their recovery or for the children at http://web.mac.com/andrewtbagley/iWeb/NieRecovery/Benefit%20Blog/Benefit%20Blog.html Just spreading the word would do a lot of good for this young family. What is heartbreaking for me, is that the parents can't be by the sides of their 4 beautiful children. To have to go through the pain of their physical injuries is one thing, but to be away from their kids as well... My heart aches just thinking about it. Her family is doing a great service to them. But hey what are families for right. Keep them in your prayers.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

It is just so so sad! My sister just moved from Blanding, Utah where they had a small plane crash recently and 3 men died. All with families. They were all from her ward and one even had small children still at home. Now, I keep hearing about this family. My heart is just sick over it all. I cannot imagine. It really is just so so sad!

Letti said...

It is very sad. I am just amazed at all the support they are getting because of these blogs. Everywhere you look someone has a post about it. I hope that they get better quickly.