Saturday, August 9, 2008

What a week!!!

So my family came, and it was so great. We had such a great time. Here is a recap... Monday: My Mom, step dad John, his boys, and sister Shannon came to town. We were so excited to have them. We went out to eat, and then came home for some anniversary cake. (Mom and Johns 1st) Awwww... After some very yummy and very chocolaty cake, we had a massive Wii tournament! The picture above is Kodi Lynn with Johns youngest son Danny. He was so great with the kids, they both were. This is my step dad John, and his great kids. Danny (11) on the left, and David (15) on the right Tuesday morning we got up early, and went to this water park; Schlitterbahn. We had a blast! Kodi Lynn and Degan had a million little play areas just their size. Kodi was so "big" that day too... She went on a small rapid ride with Shannon and I. Her face was priceless. Sorry I don't have pictures of it. I didn't want to ruin the only camera I have left. Wednesday: Sadly my Mom and John had to go back home. Work was calling Johns name. We were sad to see them go. Thursday, Friday, Saturday: Shannon and I spent the day by the pool with the kids. It was great. The kids were in total bliss! Oh and Friday the Olympics started! Yeah! It is extra special for us, because this girl, Sanya is our neighbor. Well her parent are. They are such an awesome family. Very friendly, and generous. They love all of the kids in the neighborhood. I can't wait for her 1st race on Sat. the 16th. She is expected to win the gold! Go Sanya. She is having an unbelievable year. She also got engaged to Aaron Ross the QB for the NY Jets. Check this weeks People and you will read all about it!

3 comments:

lynda said...

Looks like a fun time with the family. Sorry about the too short visit though. I'm glad your sister could stay longer.

Go Sanya! Go USA!
Are your neighbors with her in Beijing?

Anonymous said...

Sheron, her mom leaves on Thursday.

Letti said...

How cool that you live by an Olympic Athletes family. It looks like you had a fun time with your family.