Sunday, August 10, 2008

Small achievements : )

Another nice thing about having my family over, is that it gave me motivation to hang up some thing new in the house. I was feeling so bad for Degan's room, because it had absolutely nothing on the walls. So I spiffed it up a little. I hung up all of our Angels things, and got him a new bed sheet. I'm not done yet, but was happy to finally get started on it. I still need to make him a quilt, and get his name on the wall. I also have some cute pictures of him to hang up. Look hard at the corner of his crib. Can you see one of his Angels pillows We can't wait to add another World series Magazine on the wall. "We're #1" Bobby hung these bats on the wall for me. Eventually I will add little hooks and make them hat racks. I also got read a little. Don't ask how I managed. I read this book, as well as, "Suzanne's diary for Nicholas" These are such great love stories! This author has a way of inspiring you to live your life to the fullest, and surrounding your self with love as you go through it! I recommend that you read them. Sunday's at Tiffany's is a mix of Drop Dead Fred, and City of Angels. You need to read it!

7 comments:

Sallie said...

So nice Tiffany. I love your baseball theme and I love the bats on the wall.

Letti said...

I love the Angels room.

apee said...

I want to read that book! Sounds good. You gave me some incentive to take pics of the kids rooms and post. I think I did Brooklyn's awhile back but not Logan's. His is all sports!

Amelia said...

Love Deegers Angels room! oh, bring that book over when you come this weekend!! :)

Jessica said...

Looks great, they also make frames specially to frame a jersey, my brother used to be a baseball player and has his retired jerseys framed at his house, it looks great!

Tasha said...

That room is SOOOO stinkin cute!! I love it. Love that you have an Angels theme in his room. I love the bats on the wall too that will eventually hold hats. That is a really cute idea. So fun!!

Rowdy Family said...

that shirt was for you guys to wear.