Sunday, August 3, 2008

One week notice

I am submitting my official one week notice. I will probably be scarce on the blog for the next week. I know not anything new, me being absent and all, but I have a really great reason... My Mom, Step dad, and Sis will be here for about a week. I am so excited!!! We have so much planned, and of course, when everything gets back to normal, I'll be back. I will even have photos to share. ( I found my old camera,and it will do until my new one gets fixed.) Blog you all soon. :)

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Have fun! :)

Letti said...

I can't wait to hear all about it. It's so fun when family comes to visit. Hopefully the week won't pass by to quickly.

Jessica said...

can't wait to see all the pictures you will have soon! I will call you next week, to talk about the dresses!