Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sew fun!

Tiffany (and family) came up to visit for the weekend and we had "sew" much fun! haha...cheesy, I know! Really, thank you Tiffany for teaching me to sew and for having SOO much patience everytime I messed up! Well, here are a few of our finished projects...
Aprons for two of my cousins, they're sisters and so these coordinating aprons will be perfect. We made the aprons a little different than the other ones that Tiff made before. One apron has only one pocket on top and the other one has a big flower on the chest instead of any pockets. Cute little differences!! We made some cute little flowers to spruce up onesies and tanks! ...and a few of these pillows for heating pads (the ones like Grandma Bowler makes!!) if you look closely they all have a cute little fabric flower in the corner. Thanks again Tiff!! Can't wait for our next sewing day...

5 comments:

apee said...

I love everything you guys made! And the fabric is so pretty. I don't know how you guys got so much done. Love it all!

Jessica said...

SEW cute!!! I wish I had someone close to me that could teach me!

Sallie said...

That's so exciting. I just bought my first sewing machine a few days ago. I can't wait to get home to play with it.

lynda said...

You guys are sew cute!

Tasha said...

SEW FUN!!! I love seeing your projects. Love the added flowers too. It just spruces them up. Love it! I am glad you girls had fun together. :)