Sunday, July 20, 2008

Re-cap

Well, I have been using my video camera a lot lately. Thanks to being digital-les. Is that a word? Probably not. Anyways... I have a few pictures from the past few weeks. Degeers and Daddy out at Lake Travis. It's a nice free spot we found with the Carmack's. Miles enjoying the dirt. Hehehe. He was so funny. He even learned to "potty" in the "woods". Is that T.M.I. Being the Worlds Greatest Mother. I got this picture of Degan. He has no fear of the water, and really thinks he can swim. Yikes Carys, Kodi Lynn, and Deegers helping Daddy make pancakes. Yummy! Well That's all I have for now. We are lucky to have family who loves to visit! Thanks Family! Yall come back soon, ya hear!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Love that little captive audience for the pancake feast!

Tasha said...

Those were some fun pictures! What a fun lake. Can I just say that Kodi Lynn is looking older. Such cute kids!

Jessica said...

Gtrat pics, glad to see you blogging again!