Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finally! I found it!

As you all know it is almost impossible to find the Wii, Wii fit, or Mario Cart. Somehow I did it though. I called a Gamestop yesterday (after getting a tip from a worker a few days before). And they had just gotten a few in at another store, on the far west side of Austin. I loaded up the kids and hurried out there. 45 min later I had arrived at the end of a pretty grouchy line. I thought I had made the trip in vain, until the salesman returned with mine in hand. YES! So now I am the proud owner of a wii fit, and can't wait to start working out!

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Whoohooo! I had fun playing with Sallie's and Kelli's Wii-fit!! Have fun :)

Letti said...

I as thinking about getting one too. Let me know how you like it.

Sallie said...

It's so fun. You'll really like it.

apee said...

Rick said I should get one since we never use Wii, so maybe I'll join ya

Angela said...

I have been waiting patiently......& Chad had been going to Fry's every couple of days/ weeks so he got sick of waiting last Friday & CAME HOME WITH >>>>> ROCK BAND !!!
So much for my workout!
I am Jealouse!