Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well my camera is still broken. I have to mail it in, because Circuit City won't take it back. Blah... Other than that though we have been very busy. It has been a month now since we moved in to our house here in Round Rock. (7th best place to live in the US, thank you very much.) Bobby works a lot, and we are trying to put the house together. We have bits and pieces done, but each room still needs things here and there. No one ever told me how hard it is to decorate a whole house. Will I ever be done? Don't get me wrong I am not complaining. If I didn't have all of this to do, I think I would be going insane. It hasn't set in yet that I am so far away from California. Yes I miss my friends and family like crazy, but I have had so much to do that I haven't had time think about it I guess. When we are not decorating, we are exploring. We have Austin 20 min. South, and Lake Travis 30 min. West. Both are beautiful places to visit. We also have great shopping. We live less than 2 miles away from the outlet mall, and 30 min away from Pottery Barn Outlet! What more could I ask for. I also have been very lucky to have family come and visit. Both Lynda, and Tad's Family have come to visit twice, and My Mom once. Like I said... Very, very busy!!! We miss everyone like crazy, and hope you all come out soon and help us stay busy ;-) LOL!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

The Whalens are planning a trip to Texas in the Spring! We can't wait to see you, so glad to hear that you are good and keeping busy. My best decorating advice fro a new construction house is finish one room before moving on to the next. The you will have a better feeling of "getting somewhere" you will always be adding and changing things as long as you live there though!

Letti said...

I can't wait to come and see the house. I miss you guys too. I am glad to get an update even if it doesn't have pictures.