Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Perfect Child!

I know, I know, I am that Mom. But who really knows a better "almost" three year old? Kodi Lynn and I have our little routines through out the day. One is cleaning her room. We usually pick up toys as the day goes on, but before story time, and bed we CLEAN her room. Well... This afternoon she had toys everywhere. No, I mean everywhere. So I asked her to clean up her toys, and pick up her room. She asked me for help, but I was cleaning up my own messes, and before I knew it she was coming to get me to show me what she had done...

How great was that? She was so happy with herself. I was so proud of her. Although our bed time routine was cut a little short. Can't have it all I guess.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

What a good job Kodi Lynn!! Carys saw this video and said "whoa, she's good at cleaning her room".

Tasha said...

WAY TO GO KODI LYNN!!! Now that is seriously impressive. Can she give lessons to Tanner. I think we need to work on that area. Definatly she is one good girl!!

Jessica said...

What a good girl! Your lucky, Riley hates cleaning up, it makes me want to get rid of all the toys sometimes!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!! What a cutie pie!