Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What we have been up to...

Well it's been a while. Still no camera (not a good one anyway), and we have really been keeping busy. Lots of crafty ideas, thanks to my talented sister-in-laws. The kids are doing great. Degers is talking so much lately. He is picking up new words, and saying his old ones so much clearer. We have been doing lots of great things with the kids. Earlier we took the kids to the Waco Zoo for some quality time with Daddy. It was so nice. There was only two other families there with us, so the kids had free reign. They loved it! Below you can see us in the alligator den. Kodi Lynn was a little scared to go in. I love this picture. Bobby found the smallest frog ever and the kids thought it was so cool. Kodi Lynn even held it. They were so sad when Bobby set the frog free. Kodi Lynn hates to set her friends free. Hahaha. You have to enlarge this picture to see the frog better. " Mr. To sexy for my diaper" is more like it. The kids love to run around in the back yard, and since it has cooled off I don't mind being out there either. My recycled pumpkin. I made this out of a bag I had hanging out in my pantry. It has a partner on the other side of the entry table. Can you see the pumpkin Kodi Lynn and I made? The small orange one to the right? Kodi Lynn had a blast painting them. She loves crafts and coloring. I wonder where she got that from. I have always loved Letti's candy jars, so I went and got my own. Thanks Letti for the idea. So that's just a little bit of what we have been up to. I need to get in the habit of carrying my big ol' camera around, so that I can share more often. We'll see?

9 comments:

Letti said...

I am so glad to see you blogging again. I love the candy jars. At least you don't have Darian and Cody eating yours all the time.

Anonymous said...

No I don't, but I'm my own worst enemy. And the kids are always begging the candy corn.

Tasha said...

you are so cute! I love that trash bag pumpkin - AWESOME!!! So so clever! ANd the candy jars are very fun. My boys would be begging ALL day long if I had them though. Brayden seriously has the sweetest tooth. I am glad you are keeping busy and having fun.

apee said...

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, thanks for the Bowler update!

lynda said...

I love the pumpkin! I can't wait to go check out the zoo with you too!

Sallie said...

Everything looks great over there in Round Rock. I love your pumpkins! And that frog, it's a tiny bit bigger than Mile's ladybug.

Rowdy Family said...

you should probably let degan eat more of that candy so eat doesn't have to eat frogs.

Julia Deaver said...

I am glad that you put all the pretty things you made on here! You are so talented!

Jessica said...

Glad to see your having fun and keeping busy! We miss you!