Monday, October 13, 2008

Family, Family, and more Family!

This is such a busy month. Lynda, Zoe, Livee and Miles came down Friday and hung out all weekend. We had a great time. Sat. night we had movie night... Not the best movie (my fault) but the best company. Sunday we played a "long" game of Monopoly (Bobby's fault:)), I won! Today they left for home :(. Come back soon Carmacks! At 3:00 my Grandma Dee flew in from Oregon. I am so excited that she is here. It has almost been a year since I have seen her. To make a great visit even better, my Mom flies in to Austin tomorrow. They only thing that could make it better, would be for my sis to show up. I have so much planned. Crafts, shopping, and gardening. My Mom, Uncle David and Grandma Dee have the greenest thumbs, and I plan to see if they passed any of their gift to me. My front yard needs a little help. (That's a long story!) Grandma Dee leaves on Thursday. The next Thursday we are off to Orlando, Florida, to meet my mom for a fun trip to Disney World! To end the month right our Friends Rick and April are coming to Dallas on the 30th. We plan on going up there to spend Halloween with them and the family. So the 10 days of rest I have open in this month are going to be used wisely... Make The kids, Bobby's, and my costume. The kids treat bags, and get Carys a birthday gift. Busy might be a bit of an understatement.

10 comments:

apee said...

Can't wait to see you guys. Good luck with the costumes!

Jessica said...

what are you guys going to be?

Amelia said...

good question?? what are you guys going to be!!?? can't wait to see you at the end of the month! have fun with all your family :)

Anonymous said...

It's a surprise. I'll post it when I finish them.

Letti said...

Man I am sad that you don't miss us.

Sallie said...

You have a busy month, but it sounds like a fun month.

Dasha said...

wow, i get to find out all about your life and what's happening from your blog..."busy might be a bit of an understatement" for both of us, i guess :(

Tasha said...

Yes, you definatly are busy!! But, it sounds like the best kind of busy. Yea for that and yea for family!!!

Rowdy Family said...

Sounds fun busy! Can't wait to see the costumes

Rach Rogers said...

Hi To you my new Texas BFF! I wanted to say thank you in the midst of your Crazy busy October, you have managed to be a stand in Mommy to my little man while Minnie was in the hospital. And still thinking of others before yourself asking me who had him last week! You are amazing! And last night just what I needed was to kick my feet up and have some time just to snuggle down and sit after being Mommy and Nurse, you managed to come along side me at the right time... THANKS Friend.
And you crafty little thing, Kodi Lynn and Degan are so lucky that you take the time to "play" and "create" with them. I am lucky that the Lord made it so our paths would cross... Texas would not be as colorful with out you....
~Rach