Thursday, October 9, 2008

Remember what I said about Happy Thoughts?

Well, we have a very sweet friend that needs your prayers, happy thoughts, and positive energy. My Friend's daughter is in the hospital on very strong IV antibiotics, due to a infection she got from surgery a few weeks back. She is not in pain, but we need the antibiotics to do the job so that she doesn't have to go back into surgery. She has a great Mom, Dad and brother by her side, as well as other family and friends cheering her on. You can never have to much support, so please send those happy thoughts towards our Minnie. Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel... I hope you don't mind that I stole this picture from your blog. Hehehe!

Letti said...

I hate to see young children in the hospital. We will be thinking about Minnie and hoping that the antibiotics work.

Tasha said...

Oh,I hope they work! That is such a cute picture of her. It is hard to see kids having to be in the hospital.

Amelia said...

Stay strong Minnie! Wishing you all the best girly :)

lynda said...

The Carmacks are keeping Minnie in our prayers!

Sallie said...

Cute pic. It makes me cheer up after a long week and day. She'll definitely be in our prayers.

Rach Rogers said...

Thank you all for praying! I just know that your prayers make a difference! Really she has never been on this high of a does before but her wound is healing very well and fast. It normally takes months and this times it has been weeks.

Tiff I do not I am glad you borrowed the photo it is one of my favorite's! She was going into her last surgery in Washington number 48.
But can you see the joy....