Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sorry!

Well I have to start off by saying I am sorry for being M.I.A. We have been so busy, trying to get acclamated at Lynda's, hunting for a place to live, and getting our finances in order. It is a lot of work to move to another state! I am also sorry for not posting any pictures of our kids and the homes we are looking at. I am going to get out my camera today and make sure I get some cute pictures of them! If you want to look at the house we are interested in, go to www.standardpacifichomes.com and look up the city of Round Rock Texas, outside of Austin. We like the Montgomery B home. We cant decide wich lot we want yet... It is just to many options to choose the right one. I have yo decide today or tomorrw though or they wil take them both of hold. Which is not good because they are both golf course lots. Those lots are going really fast. There are only 2 home builders with golf course lot left. Which reminds me I need to call our guy soon. I'll keep you posted. And let me know what you think about the Montgomery home. I could really use everyones opinion. Anything you have to offer would be appreciated! Love you all, and miss you too!

5 comments:

lynda said...

I love the house Tif! And don't worry, you guys will make the best decision for your family! Don't forget to have fun too!!!

Tasha said...

I just went and looked at the house you are looking out. LOVE IT! So fun. I can't believe the price either. Amazing. How fun to be looking at houses and actually being able to afford to own one. I love that this one is one story. I am a big one story fan. I love the nock in the kitchen too. And to be on a golf course lot. Very cool. I would pick which ever lot had the better back yard. I have found I love having a good size back yard.

I am glad to hear things are going good. I have been thinking about you. I am glad that you made it through the trip and that you are not house hunting and getting to be with the Texian family. Good luck making decisions!

Tasha said...

I ment to say that you ARE house hunting and getting to be with the texian family. Opps!

Bobby and Tiff said...

Thanks Tasha! I'm surviving! There are so many choices out here... not as easy as I thought! Thanks for the advise, I think we are going with the bigger lot.

Tasha said...

Can't wait to see pictures!