Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our house

I can't believe I will get a porch swing of my very own :) If you look you can see our side yards. (top: fallow the brick pillar to the orange flag) (bottom: Fallow the line of the grass from the pillar to the front of the house.)
Here it is! Our house. I wish there was more to show, but every time I see it gets better and better. It is coming along great. I can't wait to move in. Although I’m leaving my 2 baby-sitters behind, and that makes me sad. Well well at least I won’t have to pay $2.00 for every stinky diaper changed. He he. Just kidding girls, it's totally worth it.

4 comments:

Letti said...

I love it. So what color will the brick be? I can't wait to see it in person.

Tasha said...

LOVE THE HOUSE!!! How fun to see it coming along and totally cool that you get your own swing. I always have thought those look so neat. I love the look of a brick house too. Oh so fun that you are getting your own home! Congrats on that!!

The Norris Family said...

I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to come to see the new house. we miss you guys so much. we're going to disneyland on wednesday and will be thinking about you the whole time!!

Jessica said...

Hey there, we miss you and are so happy for you and your new home. It looks beautiful. Hopefully we can make it out to texas soon to see all the Bowlers.