Thursday, February 14, 2008

Feeling the Love!

Well I am just sitting here looking at all the blogs and thinking about my family! I am so blessed to have such a wonderfully large family.

  • I was telling Amelia today how I miss those crowded Sundays at Nan's. Yes "ME". I know I was one of the party poopers who stayed at home on occasions. But you really figure out how much you take for granted your family, sisters, Nan's... (You get my point) when they are not here with you.
  • I miss my sister; she must be having a hard time too! She is so much like me, and I am so proud of her
  • I love my parents for being the parents they are and what lessons they taught me.
  • I miss all of my Grandparents, Bobby's just as much. They have all made me feel like such special granddaughter. Grandma Lil is with me every day. I love her and miss her immensely! My Granddad too!
  • My sister-in-law's. They have become such close friends. I can sit and tell you all anything and everything. Thank you for making so easy to move to Texas, and so hard! :)
  • I have not forgotten my friends either... I have some very true friends. They are those pieces of gold and silver. When you find the ones who stand by you... Priceless!
  • Last but not least, my husband. There is no one else on earth I would rather take this adventure with. Bobby is my strength, and my best friend. He would do anything for me, and I for him. I miss him so much right now. It is so hard for him to be away from his kids. He is a loving, and amazing dad. He makes friends with everyone he meets, and those are just some of the reasons I am the luckiest girl ever!

I think I have just sent out the ultimate love letter . I am so thankful for you all! Has this been sappy enough for everyone?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I don't need to mention you Nan and Pop's, but you are so missed, and loved out here. We need you. Not just the Bobby Bowlers, But all of us. We need a Nan! And I need a T.V room! Ha ha. Miss you and Love you!

Letti said...

Tiff what a great post. I am so excited to see you posting. You don't know how happy it makes me. It makes everything seem a little bit better when I click on your blog and see a new post. I just wish the other family members would post as much. I even like to hear about the little things. Thanks again it really means a lot to me.

heart nan said...

This is a beautiful love letter from a beautiful girl!
Hooray for families!!!

Paigee said...

Tiffany it has been so fun having you guys here. The girls miss Bobby too. They said he was only here for 1 day. You think you have good sil's but I know that I have the best! I agree with needing a Nan and Pops out here too, and a few Byrds, and a few more Bowlers wouldn't hurt either!

Tasha said...

You guys have such the awesome family! I think this is how families truly are suppose to be like. I sure do hope my children and their spouses are all as close as all of you are! And I truly truly mean that! I love you Tiffany and hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I too love seeing you post lots!