Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We are here!!!

Well we made it. We got to Lynda's on the 28th around 5 p.m.. It was a long trip. An emotional one too. I was able not to cry... Until we pulled away from Rob and Kath's house. It was probably the hardest thing to see, my sister, and Syd standing at the door watching us leave. Our California family is so important to us, and it makes me so sad to think I can't do the things I do all the time with them anymore. Syd said that she was going to try to hang out with Shannon, and that makes me feel better that they will keep each other company. We are staying with the Carmack's for a little while, until we figure out the city we want to live in. Bobby goes back to work on the 4th, and he will see what job will be best for him. I feel like we are on a perma-vacation. Nan is here with us and we are staying with family, so it feels a little surreal right now. I can't believe we are actually here in Texas. I'll keep you posted on whats to come for us wannabee Texan Californians!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

WELCOME BOWLERS!!!!!! We're happy to have you :)
LOVE YA!

angela said...

Miss you!