Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bye Bye Binky!

Well Degan has done it! He quit cold turkey. On the Drive to Texas I noticed that he would get mad and throw his pacifire. Which is odd, considering how much he loved that thing. Since we've been here, he wants nothing to do with it. He simply spits it out when I try to give it to him. I can't say I am entirely thrilled about it. It means he is getting older and becoming a little boy. He's not a baby anymore. Can you believe he is already 10 months old! He'll be 1 in April! Yikes!

4 comments:

heart nan said...

It seems like only yesterday that Bobby through his binky away.

Letti said...

Oh man now I am sad. I miss you guys but thanks for posting this picture. The song doesn't help either but it is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Time is going by so fast! I feel like it was yesterday that Kodi Lynn through hers away. We miss you guys too! Like Crazy!!!

Tasha said...

Wow, I am impressed he just gave it up cold turkey. Lucky and not lucky you!