Monday, April 7, 2008

No diets please

So I have been trying to get in shape for this summer, but I don't really want to diet. I was walking 3 miles a day in Florida, and trying to eat more fruits and veggies. Now that I am back in California, I want to keep up my walks, and eating healthy. I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me? It's no fun walking alone. I am also up for any ideas on how to get in shape. I can't join a gym (no car), and I don't want to start a new diet. Diets don't work for me. I always feel hungry, and I cant stick to 'em.

8 comments:

lynda said...

I think you are doing the right stuff. The only thing I would add would be to drink lots of water instead of sodas. I think you are already in shape for summer though. You don't look like you've had 2 kids! Good luck Mrs. Skinny! :)

Letti said...

I will be your walking buddy. We can go as soon as the kids leave to school.

CaSeY said...

hey i would do it...just call me whenever..i like walking...and running sometimes...lol water is probably the best solution like lynda said!!!

Jessica said...

Wellll. when you come to my facial party, Arbonne has a whole nutrition line with some yummy fiber drinks and even some vitamin tablets for your water that are all natural and give you an extra boost of energy!!!

Anonymous said...

Great ideas, and thanks guys!

apee said...

I've been jogging and drinking tons of water. I've pretty ,much had to cut dairy out since I seem to be intolerant. I haven't lost any weight though, infact I'm stuck, but I really think the jogging is helping with my muscle tone.

apee said...

Oh yeah and I stopped drinking soda and rarely have fast food!

Tasha said...

Way to go you!! I need to do the same thing. Bathing suit weather is just around the corner. You are welcome to come walking by my house anytime. There is a greenbelt just behind my place(Letti too if she wants), but I am kind of out of the way too. Good luck! I think I need to get some modivation.