Friday, April 11, 2008

My one year old...

... Wow one year old. Can you believe it? I feel like this year has just flown by. Here are a couple of thing you may have not know about our Lil' Chunk.
  • Words: Mama, Dada, Bye, and ma (more) I know ma is a separate word because he only uses it when he's eating, and Mama when he wants me to hold him, which is all the time. hehe.
  • Has 5 teeth
  • Walks 3 to 8 steps. Depending on how determined he is to show off. He walked down Nan's hallway today.
  • He's such a Guy's Guy
  • But equally a Mama's Boy
  • Loves food. (21 lbs.)
  • Loves his big sister.
  • Loves the word up. He can show you up and tries to say it, but if you show him up you better be prepared to throw him. Over and over and over!

Happy Birthday Lil' Chunk!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just could not get him to sit still and smile for me. Ha I like his goofey picture though!

apee said...

Happy First Birthday Degan!

Tasha said...

Birthdays are the best! Even if they are small and simple. Isn't it amazing how fast a year goes with these little guys?

Amelia said...

Happy Birthday big boy!!!! I'm so proud that your walking so well..we miss you here in Texas! Love you, Iya!!

CaSeY said...

awww degan happy birthday!!!! i love you deegers.....cant wait to hold you!!!!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday baby boy!

hammerhaus said...

Wow I can't believe I missed Degans birthday. Degan I love you and I am so sorry, You are really getting big and I wish we could come see you. Happy Birthday a couple of weeks late. Tiff please email a list of what Degan would like. What a baaad Great Grandma -please forgive me.
Lots of Love, Grandma D & Papa Allan