Saturday, April 26, 2008

Never to young!

MMMM... Don't you love the strawberry in her mouth. Can you see the heart?
So today, Kodi Lynn tried all day to show me what a big girls she is! She has to do it all by herself these days. It's so funny. Today Nan came into the kitchen and found Kodi on a chair washing the dishes. This is what I here:
Nan- "Oh Kodi I'll help you do that when I am all done." (she was on the computer,)
Kodi- "It's ok, the water is cold. It's ok Nan!" (Picture her holding up a finger to Nan, with sass.)
So of course I had to get a picture of it. Hey, I guess I should start a chore chart for her. It's never to early to start doing chores... Right? Later that evening she came and showed me her beautiful make over. "I look pretty Mommy, like Ariel! My "big" little girl.

4 comments:

lynda said...

What a good helper!

and I love the makeover. Maybe for Syd's prom you can do her hair and Kodi can do her make-up. :)

apee said...

I think she did a petty good job for a 2 year old!

Tasha said...

That is so cute and funny. What a good girl already wanting to do chores (and by her herself!) I really love the make-up though. She is such a cutie!!

Jessica said...

They only want to do chores until they HAVE to.