Wednesday, April 30, 2008

<3 <3 How Romantic <3 <3

So I planned a date for Bobby and I last night. I wanted to have a "Real Date"! It's been so long since we were able to just be alone. I made reservations at the Hyatt Regency Beachfront Hotel in Huntington Beach. We were married there New Years Eve, 2004. Knowing how much we both love Huntington Beach, I thought it would be nice to go back. We stayed in the one of the Courtyard rooms (we had the same view in 2004). The rooms are beautiful. We ate Dinner there in the room (Miguel's at Bobby's request). After we ate, we then put on the robes that they have for you, and sat on the balcony to enjoy the view. We could here the wind and waves, and smell the ocean, which is my favorite smell in the whole world! It was so nice to have Bobby all to myself, and spend quality time with him. With no distractions... t.v., kids, etc. When we woke up this morning we went to the best place by the beach for breakfast. The Sugar Shack! Yummy. I had their signature omelet, and Bobby had their egg, cheese, and avocado burrito. It was the perfect date. Now we are home with our kids and family, and enjoying just being together.
The Hyatt. We didn't have this view, but ours was nice too. This room looks a lot like ours (different color scheme) The bed had 9 pillows on it! Not kidding. Under the 3 you see in this picture, there were 6 regular pillows. Ha it totally reminded me of Cheaper by the Dozen. When the mom orders up 12 pillows from room service. The Sugar Shack on Main St. It's always that busy. The pier. I miss this place so much. I have some of my best memories with Bobby at this beach. We want to move back here some day.

8 comments:

Amelia said...

Hey guys!! I'm happy that you two are finally together, I know Bobby missed you a lot Tiff!!! Sounds like you had a good time at the beach!! SO jealous of the Miguels burrito!! :)

Anonymous said...

No worries I'll bring you one to the airport!

Anonymous said...

By the way Amelia... do you remember this view? Think back... 4th of July Wedding. The groom on his hosre. It was very "Desert Sands". Wow, so long ago. Care Bear wasn't even born yet.

Tasha said...

What a great get away. It is nice sometimes to go away with just your husband and you WELL deserved it after being apart for so long. I am glad you have him here for a few days. Enjoy your time together. :)

Tasha said...

PS I am a HUGE HB fan too, but that is home to me. That is the pier I saw all growing up. It really is a great place.:)

apee said...

I'm glad you had fun and went with the MIguel's!

Jessica said...

Baby #3?

Anonymous said...

Nope not a chance!!!