Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time machine?

Good bye March... there seems to be a pattern with all of these months... The are all flying bye! Before we know it summer will be here and gone, and then Christmas will pass, and we'll be saying hello to 2010. How do you slow down time? Well until I can get my hands on a time machine, I guess I'll just have to slow down. Here are some of my favorite pictures from last month...

This was a cool little hideout the Carmack girls found in New Braunsfuel (sp). All of the kids and Craig are inside, trying to make room for Kodi Lynn

Paige, Zoe and me inside the hideout
This funny woodland creature wanted to get up close and personal with Kodi... I was very nervous!
I LOVE this picture. Craig is showing Livee how to fish, and Kodi Lynn thought it was so great. I just think it's a cute little country pic!
The Von Rajc's family welcomed a cute little boy, Brocton, into the family in Feb. Kodi was so excited to hold him. She is already quite the babysitter!

6 comments:

Jill said...

So cute! That last pic of Kodi doesn't even look like her ... she is growing up WAY too fast.

Letti said...

I am so glad to see you posting again. It looks like you had a good time with the carmacks. Do you have dates of when you are coming out yet?

Jessica said...

Where have you been woman!!! That last picture of Kodi Lynn does not even look like I remember her, shes getting all grown up :-(

lynda said...

Cute pictures! We had a lot of fun on our Spring Break adventures with you guys. :)

The Norris Family said...

how fun! kodi's hair is getting so long!! we miss you guys. can't wait to see you next month!!

Tasha said...

Yea for new posts!! Sorry it has taken me a little while to find them :) Looks like you guys are up to lots of fun :)