Thursday, April 2, 2009

Feb. 2009 ~Valentines Day~

Yes I know it is now April 2nd... And yes I have seriously neglected my blog. Here I am though posting on a very speedy February. And when I'm done maybe even a speedier March! As you can see cupid came and "heart-attacked" our home... Kodi has learned to spell and write her name. Which she is pointing out on her gift that cupid left her. "K O D I" "It's Mine!!!"
Degan is counting and collecting all of the hearts around the house. He can count so well. He can make it to 12 with very little mistakes or help.
Our holiday wall. Notice our cute V-day cards. Thanks Rowdy and Norris Family!
Below: Of course Budah was attacked! He doesn't look like he minds though.
It was a nice Valentines Day! Hope you all had a nice one to.

3 comments:

The Norris Family said...

great job kodi and degan!

Jessica said...

Good to see you updating your blog...we've missed seeing your faces!!

Tasha said...

What a very very cute idea!! Love it and will have to remember it for the future!!