Thursday, April 2, 2009

Feb. 2009

Nan, Pops, Letti, and Cole came out to visit us too. We were so happy to have them, that we didn't want to share. Hahaha. Just kidding. We had a great time. We took them out to eat the first and second night, and then headed for Justin, Tx to see the rest of the Family. It was so much fun. I miss having us all together. We all have such a great time together. I know this is an odd pic. I thought it was so funny though. Tad had decided to give Heidi a hair cut himself... It was so funny. Look at all that hair. Poor girl. Tad cut pretty close a few times.
Degan enjoying bath time with Cole and Kodi
Nan and Cole having a nap... I don't know how restful it was.
Nan and Kodi Lynn
I love this picture! The Boys being Boys! They all look so happy.

3 comments:

The Norris Family said...

how sweet! i'm glad that you all got to be together! can't wait to see you soon!

Julia Deaver said...

Tiffany,
I am good! How are you? I know it has been too long since I have talked to you! I am not sure if I am having a shower, my friend Margaret said she would do one, but has not said anything since, so I will have to ask her today. I would love to have one though! Either way, You look like you have been doing really well! I hope to see you at church soon!

Tasha said...

Yea that you all had so much fun with family in town!!