Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yup, today was another cold day... When it gets this cold, it's just no fun to go out side. I found someone who knows just how I feel!!!
I am Freezing! Jack Prelutsky I am freezing! I am freezing!I am absolutely cold,I am shivering and shaking like a pudding in a mold.There are glaciers in my stomach,there is sleet inside my bones,I am colder than the contents of a million ice cream cones. I am freezing! I am freezing!From my bottom to my top,all my teeth are clacking madly and I cannot make them stop.Oh I cannot feel my fingers,and I cannot feel my toes,now my cheeks are frozen solid,and I think I've lost my nose. I am freezing! I am freezing!Inside out and outside in,every bit of me is chilly,every single inch of skin,I have icicles inside me and my lips are turning blue,and I'm sneezing as I'm freezing,for I've caught a cold . . .AHCHOOOOOOOOOO!

3 comments:

Letti said...

Cute! I love his hat. He looks like he likes it too.

Jessica said...

I LOVE the cold!!!

Amelia said...

He looks so cute in that hat!! i love it!