Saturday, December 13, 2008

No, No, No!

Last night I decided to get going on my Christmas gifts (I have been taking my sweet time). I decided to start with Kodi's Christmas dress, and on the first back stitch my machine broke!!! Noooooooooooo! I was so mad, and I have tried everything I can think of to fix it. I think that my only option is to toss it. I have had tiny problems with it before, but they were small enough to work through. I don't really know what to do... If I can't get it fixed, then I can't finish my gifts. I really wish I was back home, Kath would know what to do!

4 comments:

apee said...

And you thought you were OVER sewing! Maybe it's a sign. Just kidding. That really sucks. You can come use mine it's collecting dust. Although I have to get going on my baby nephews xmas blanket. Good luck. BTW my machine always does funny noises and my needle acts like it's going to break. My friend who has the same machine as me bent her needle and did damage to the shuttle. $200 to fix. I think she just got a new machine! BUy the warranty

Sallie said...

Tiffany, if you are in a pinch and are planning to get a new machine anyway, buy one on amazon. They ship really fast and have a ton on sale. I think I would feel the same way as you if my machine died right now.

lynda said...

Awww. Sorry Tif! You could always make a trip to Justin and use mine. =)

Tasha said...

NO FUN!!!! When my machine broke a month or so ago I was NOT happy either! Luckily mine ended up being under warrenty. Generally to just have your machine worked on it is about $60-$100. Just so you know. SAD SAD SAD!!!