Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Record High's (and low's)

Yesterday Round Rock had a record high at 80 degrees. It was such a nice day, like being back in California... But this morning I woke up and this is what I found...
You can't really see the snow in the foreground, but look past the fence. Poor Coy was not happy about his potty break this morning.
Our house. The sun rises in the front of our house, but if you look close you can see the snow in the planters, and on the roof.
The front of our neighbors house. Who would have thought that we were going to have a "Semi"-White Christmas. Oh and if your wondering the temp outside is 27 degrees with wind chill. I'm hoping for at least 70 tomorrow.

5 comments:

Letti said...

They say the weather in Texas changes by the hour. I guess you have to have all of your clothes out at all times.

apee said...

I love that your weather changes so much. I'm jealous I think I'm the only one who would LOVE the weather there right now! I LOVE cold!

Tasha said...

Wow, that is quite the extremes!! I remember when I lived in Rexburg Idaho going to College I would think a day was going to be warm because it was sunny and bright outside and then I would leave in just a sweatshirt and opps it was -28!!!!! And would FREEZE. I can't believe you would go from 80 to 27! I hope you get another 70's day soon too. :)

Jessica said...

I wish the cold would stick around long enough here in CA!!!

Amelia said...

Its been the same out here! So weird...the temperature changed 50 degrees in a 24 hour span here! Crazy!!