Saturday, June 28, 2008

What are the top-three things on your lifelong to-do list?

Real Simple asks their readers the best questions. I really liked reading the answers to this months question: "What are the top-tree things on your lifelong to-do list? In fact I thought I would ask you, my family and friends your "top-three". I'll go first
  • Write a children's book some day (really so that I can read it to my kids at bed time).
  • Create something so freakin' great, and sell it to everyone!
  • Ride the train through Europe with the Hubby.

I can't wait to see what you all have on your top-three. I know there will be some surprises.

7 comments:

lynda said...

I love your list. I've always wanted to write a childrens book too! And I am always trying to think of something that I can make millions with. I would only change riding a train through the good ol' USA. That sounds so fun!

Letti said...

I want to visit every baseball stadium

Live long enough to see my children and grandchildren happy

have all of my family living within 3 hours of each other

apee said...

I did write a children's book (in 6th grade!) haa haa but really it's pretty good, always think of revamping it and sending it to a publisher. Nice list!

Tasha said...

Mmmm . .. now you really do have me thinking. I have always thought it would be fun to write a children's book too. But, I don't know if I would put it on my list. I will have to get back to you. . .

Rowdy Family said...

hmm.. that's a good question. This will take some pondering to narrow it down. but as far as travel I want to go with Cody to Manaus, Brasil. One of my missionary comps was from there, I fell in love with her stories of the rain forests. I better hurry before they are gone!

Tasha said...

1. Have my kids grow up happy and best friends with a testimony of the gospel
2. Own a house (that I can fix up my own way and even have fun learning to redo some things)
3. Learn to do some cool things: Basket weaving, smocking, tatting, toll painting, wood working, quilting, etc.

Anonymous said...

1. Travel through Italy.
2. Surf a 20 foot wave.
3. Open my own store, whatever it is I don't care, maybe my own clothes!

My top three things sound so selfish. Everyone else listed something with their children. Oh well. :)