Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome Home!

Here we are, in Round Rock, in our very own, very new home. We closed on Wednesday the 11th, and spent our very first night on the floor. LOL! Still I got one of the best nights sleep. I guess it doesn't matter where you lay your head, just as long as it's home. This is definitely our home! As Kathy would say... "Our happily ever after on earth." Buddha finally has a home now too! Now Bobby can rub his belly as he leaves the house. Here is my husband sitting on the floor, when he has a perfectly nice couch to sit on behind him. Lol. What a goof. I would post more pictures of the house, but it is still a work in progress. I will get some up soon.

11 comments:

Rowdy Family said...

Yay! you should post the before pics! Congratulations!! We are sooo excited for you! and We like your front door!

Amelia said...

I'm SO happy for you guys! The house is so beautiful....I'm glad you're finally HOME! :)

Beki said...

Congrats Bobby and Tiff. Your house looks very cute of what I can see.

Letti said...

Your entry is beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures. I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tiffany!! Love the front door!!! :)

Letti said...

Hooray! Kodi finally has a home. :)Can't wait to see you guys. Love ya!
-Lynda

Dasha said...

i'm so happy for you, too bad your home is so far away from "home", and us...tear...but i'm still very happy for you. Can't wait to see it in person, it looks beautiful. Maybe after seeing it, i will be able to convince Russ to move...hehehe

angela said...

Congratulations! I am soo excited for you.

Tasha said...

YEAH!!!! It looks so gorgious. What a fabulous new home. I can't wait to see more pictures as you continue to decorate and get things settled. How fun to own your very own place. Have fun setting it all up! :)

Sallie said...

Congrats. I hope to viit one day!

Jessica said...

From what I can see it looks beautiful! I remember when we first moved in we got some of our best sleep too...I think that the whole process of buying, packing and moving that when you are finally THERE you can finally exhale and SLEEP! Welcome HOME!!!