Thursday, June 19, 2008

I need a designer eye...

I'm also excepting knock-offs ;-) I have this blank canvas before me, and wouldn't you know it... Creative block! I am loving greens, and yellows. Any ideas? All you creative divas out there... What do you think?

I have this huge space on this half wall. What do I do with it? I was going to get a cool large vase. This wall separates the living room from the dining room. What colors should I pair with my couch? I was thinking yellow. I have a red throw on in, but I've have had red in all of my houses in the past. I love this table. It's an antique. I want to eventually replace the chairs. For now I am happy with it though. I need to do something with the walls still. Maybe a cool jute rug. I am loving the kids bathroom. I think the dots work well for a co-ed bath. I still need a few more minor details. All in good time.

below: just another angle of the kiddo's bath.

I am slowly getting things done. one room at a time. On my way to work on the entry way. Buddha is lonely.

8 comments:

apee said...

Let me know what u got. Not gonna comment though because I told you on the phone my thoughts! Have fun!

Sallie said...

i love your table, it's very cute. For that space you could get away with candles. They won't block the view. My friend bought a tray, flat rocks, and candles at Ikea. I heard there was one close by.

Anonymous said...

Ikea is on my exit. Less than a mile away. It's great.

Jessica said...

A vase would be pretty...until the kids knock it down :-)
Your house looks beautiful. Now the fun begins!!!

Tasha said...

It is looking awesome!! How fun to be getting to slowly plan and put everything together. I love what you are doing so far.

Rowdy Family said...

i don't think any house looks good without orange

Dasha said...

sorry, can't give out advice without actually seing it in person, you'll just have to wait...hehehe. i think you need a rug for the living room though, something comfy and colorful that makes a statement, since IKEA's super close to you, you should look for an inexpensive rug there, they have a ton of them, really cute too.

Sydney said...

Tiff, where is a picture of my room???