Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What a fun Weekend

Having the time of her life! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This girl has No fear! Kodi and Degan wearing their cool shades on the way home.
Well this weekend sure has been memorable! Sat. Logan had his 4th birthday party at Jumping Jacks. Kodi Lynn had a blast! She was worn out by the end of the day. Thanks Logan for having such a great birthday! And of course Sunday was Mothers Day, which I spent with my two suddenly sick kids. They somehow got the 24 hour stomach bug, and threw up the entire night before. When morning came along the kids where better, a little clingy, but the best part of it was I had it when we all woke up. Happy Mothers Day to me.

3 comments:

apee said...

glad they had fun! I think us adults had just as much fun! Sorry they got sick. Wonder if anybody else did? Hmm...

Jessica said...

It looked like fun! We missed you guys...Riley woke up sick on Mother's day too....

Tasha said...

Jumping Jacks looked so fun! I am glad you all had a good time. No fun your kids ended up sick though. Sick kids are no fun . . .and on Mothers Day!?! I am glad they are better now though.