Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another day at Disney

Marcy and I took the kids to Disneyland on Tuesday. I wanted to take them to see the new Play House Disney show. I am so glad we did. It was so cute, and the girls really loved it. After we were done we went to see the Bugs Life show, and then off to get their faces painted. Oh and did I mention that Kodi Lynn rode the Toon Town roller coaster? Well she did. It was soooo funny. I sat behind her and Delaney, because you can only sit two to a row. I thought they would be terrified with out me, but they were so cute they held on to each other. They were laughing so hard that I could actually hear them over the roller coaster. That night Kodi Lynn was telling Syd and Nan about her ride, and she told them she held Laney so that she wouldn't fall out. I thought that was so cute. She really does love her little friend. We have plans to go again next week.

Kodi Lynn getting Ariel painted on her face Laney patiently waiting for her Tinkerbell This is pretty much all Degan did all day. He was so good. Best Buddies! How cute are they! I have never seen a baby happier than this one!

We had such a great day. Who wants to come next week?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Such cute pics...Riley loves Disneyland...we can't wait to go with you guys in a couple of weeks when Tad and Amelia are here with the kids.

Rowdy Family said...

How fun! and th picture at the top of your blog is so great! good job

Tasha said...

I do . . .wish I had a pass though. Have fun going again next week! It looks like it was a very fun day :)