Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Susy Homemaker

I am so happy. I have been wanting to make an apron for so long now and I finally did it. Here is, my first one. Do you like it? I still have to add the pockets, but all in all, I really do love it. I can't wait to make another one. Kodi Lynn wants to wear it all the time. When she has it on she asks me if she can cook. Ha ha, how did she know what it was for? She's such a smarty! Ha ha... I needed a prop to make my Susy Homemaker outfit complete. Kodi playing mommy Pretty pearls on a pretty girl. So what she is doing here, is shaking her booty at me. Ha, she wanted to wiggle her bow. She cracks me up.

6 comments:

Amelia said...

Tiff..It's SO good!! I can't wait for mine and I LOVE my pattern...it's exactly what I would have picked out!! Thank you thank you!!

apee said...

They are fun to make huh? My sister likes making them. My next step is dresses for Brooklyn. I'll make Kodi one too. When my machine gets here you should come over and we can sew! It does embrodiery ,too!

Anonymous said...

Amelia, I am so glad! It was they very last pattern combo I found. When I saw it I said... "This is Amelia."
April, we should get together and have a sewing day. I want to try to make Kodi dresses too. I have the cutest pattern too. It is super simple with cute ribbon ties. My grandma sent Kodi a dress like it and it was so sweet on her.

Jessica said...

Tiff you need to make all of us aprons, and then we can all be little "homemakers" with them. With your aprons, and Aprils blankets, you've got a little business...good job.

Anonymous said...

Sure thing I think I will make some for letti's thing in Nov. too.

Tasha said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!! Way to go and making them. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! So very impressed. Love that you and Kodi have matching ones too. Way to go and doing them just like you had wanted! We really need to get together and let the kids play. What is your week like next or the next? WHen do you go back??