Friday, January 4, 2008

Texas or Bust!

Well we finally got our date to be in Texas. We have to be there on the 4th of Feb. I am really stressed at the moment. I am full of mixed emotions... I am so sad to be leaving home, but at the same time so excited to be buying a home. I am really trying to be open minded, and positive about this move. We love it here in California and will miss everything here and everyone as well! I have gone into planning mode. My calender is full of things to get done in the next 4 weeks. (Thank you Letti for my Christmas present by the way.) I will keep everyone posted on what is store for us in the upcoming weeks. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Letti said...

I am so sad but I know that it would be selfish of me to beg you to stay. I know that you are doing whats best for your family. I am going to miss you guys so much. I love you.

Amelia said...

I can't wait to see you guys! Don't be too stressed :)

Tasha said...

Congratulations on finally knowing what is happening. I will miss you moving . . . and I am sure your family here is even sadder. It is very exciting you get to buy your own house though and not be too far from more family. Good luck with everything and let me know if there is anything I can do to help you!!