Monday, July 6, 2009

Hawaiian Shaved Ice

The kids and I had to return some books to the library today, and right next store is this cute little Shaved Ice store. "Kawaii". I thought that it would be a nice treat on such a warm day. It was our first visit, and it was such a cool little place. We will definitely be adding it to our library trips.
That bald kid is Degan. Hahaha
The kids got Melon Blast, and I got the Bahama Momma. YUM!!!
If you look close to the board, you can see how many different flavors they have to offer.
They did such a great job sharing! Nan... Kodi wanted to order you a Banana.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took these photos with my camera. I never thought the picture would come out so clear.

Beki said...

That is awesome that they shared. It's so cute that Kodi wanted to make sure Nan got hers too.

Jill said...

I LOVE shaved ice ... jelous!

Tasha said...

Mmmm . . . those look fabulous!! Yummy, yummy yummy.

lynda said...

Looks yummy. How did your kids clothes stay clean?

Anonymous said...

They didn't! These where taken early on. I know better!!!

Letti said...

These pictures are adorable. I miss those little faces. Degan you look like a little boy now with that haircut. I think he looks cute. I miss you guys :(

Anonymous said...

Did I say camera... I mean my phone. haha.