Thursday, July 2, 2009

Good Bye June, Hello July...

I feel like I say this every month... "Where did the time go?" Things have been so busy, that instead of it being only yesterday, June feels like months ago. What can I do to just have time stand still for a while. So much has happened... And silly me, I've been to "busy" to blog about it. Well here is what I've neglected to share.
  • Degan is fully potty trained! Yippee.
  • Kodi Lynn is not afraid of sprinklers anymore, and will eat spaghetti. (Thanks Nan)
  • Bobby's cousin Casey will be coming to live with us in Aug.
  • Degan is in a big boy bed, and stays there all night!
  • Kodi Lynn can write her name, and is bargaining with me about going to school a yr. early.
I can't be sure if that's all the news. If I left anything out, fill free to post for me! ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot... Degan is bald! How could I let that one slip my mind. I'll post a picture on my next update... Sometime in Aug. Hahaha.

apee said...

I'm Jelly about the potty training! We sit there everyday and she just cries and cries, sigh...

Tasha said...

I am still totally amazed that Degan is fully potty trained. That is just amazing!! So cute that Kodi Lynn is bargaining about school. I love these kids! Wow, and Degan is bold. Can't wait to see that picture. Glad things are going good. Seriously, this month has gone quickly too. Kind of an insane one for me, so I am glad July is here. Hopefully it calms down a little. I am going to doubt it though.

Beki said...

That is awesome that Kodi can write her name. We are working on it with Cael, he would rather scribble still. I'm jealous that you don't have any more diapers to change. I love that picture of Kodi Lynn. She is so cute.
I wish that we lived closer, I think that our kids would like each other.

Jill said...

Cute Tiff. I can't wait to see the buzz!

Letti said...

Please do not wait until August to post a picture of Degan. I have a new goal for you make a post one day a week for the rest of the summer. See this way I can see my niece and nephew more than every few months.

lynda said...

That is such a great summer time picture of Kodi. Love it!