Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Over Due

We spent time at the beach... Lana and Kodi Lynn had a blast throwing sand. Bobby and Degan Cruzin' around the Dunes My niece Chloe after her baptism. How sweet does she look!Good ol' Mill Creek. I loved going here as a kid. Thanks Dad for taking us back. Sad view from my passenger seat. I hate saying goodbye. Finally a few pictures of California. What a great month! Thank you everyone for making it a great trip. Does anyone know how to add more than 5 pictures to their blog? Letti, I know you know.

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Cute pictures! I love Chloe's white button dress! Oh, to add more pictures I think you just start over by clicking on the add photos icon again, then you can add another five pictures. I don't think there's a way to add more than 5 photos at a time though...did that make sense...call me! haha:)

Letti said...

JUst like Amelia said. You can add more than 5 pictures just not at once. Just click the picture icon again and add another 5 more and repeat this for as many pictures as you want.

Rowdy Family said...

is that creek up at reacharound ridge? glad to see that you guys are alive.

Tasha said...

Such fun pictures!! It was fun getting to see you guys. That last one makes me sad too.

Jessica said...

It was good to see you, even if it was really quick...hopefully after this baby is out we can make our much overdue trip out to Texas!!